The Atom Electric H16D Carbon Longboard rides as good as it looks, and it looks awesome! With all electrical components protected within a lightweight carbon fiber deck and powerful dual hub motors hiding inside its wheels it might appear at first glance to be powered by magic, but in reality the H16D is powered by quality components, years of creative engineering, FOC sine-wave software (smooth and quiet), regenerative braking, and of course a 158Wh high quality Samsung lithium-ion battery. With four distinct riding modes, including an Eco and a Boost mode, you can adjust power vs. range to suit yourself. About the only thing you can't do on this carbon beauty is look bad while you're riding it.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT HUB MOTORS - With the motor hidden inside the wheel, hub motors are the lightest and most compact option for electric skateboards making them the ideal solution to the last mile of your commute.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Without belts or gears to maintain hub motors deliver worry free performance year after year.
- FAMILIAR LONGBOARD FEEL - We've engineered our H-series boards to feel exactly like a normal longboard, but with power! Our battery box design keeps the board low to the ground for maximum stability and the maintains deck flex to make your journey as comfortable as possible. And thanks to the low-resistance hub motors H-series boards can be skated like a normal longboard if a little extra exercise is what the doctor ordered.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING - One feature that guarantees electric skateboards are the future of personal transportation is their ability to stop safely and reliably and thanks to Atom Electric's regenerative braking technology they recharge your battery while doing it. Go the extra mile with Atom Electric.
- SAFE, STRONG, AND RELIABLE BATTERIES - Atom Electric uses the best lithium cells available (Samsung, LG, and Panasonic) and tests 100% of batteries using peak charge and discharge rates before putting them in a board. There is no way to stop off-brand companies from using cheap and dangerous lithium batteries in their constant push to offer the cheapest price online, but luckily customers are starting to understand you get what you pay for, especially when it comes to safety. Good batteries are expensive, but your safety is worth it.
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR - Don't get caught in the blackout. Check the board's built-in battery indicator to know when it's time to turn back.
- ERGONOMIC REMOTE CONTROL - Secure 2.4GHz wireless technology housed in a lightweight comfortable remote makes controlling your board feels completely natural.
- FOUR SPEED MODES - Slow modes tames the beast for first timers and granny drivers. Fast modes unleash it!
- USB CHARGING PORT - Don't let a dead device ruin your day. Use the board's integrated 5V USB charging port to power-up on the go.
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Part#: 40407
Fully Assembled Board
Remote Control (Including 2 AAA Batteries)
Range*: 12.4 miles / 20 km
Max Speed**: 20 mph / 32 kmh
Max Grade***: 15%
Max Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
Max Recommended Rider Weight: 275 lb / 125 kg
Board Weight: 13 lb / 6.1 kg
USB Accessory Charging Port?: Yes 5V / 1.5A
Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
Deck Material: Carbon
Deck Length: 36.6 in / 93 cm
Deck Width: 9.4 in / 24 cm
Motor Type: Brushless Direct Current (BLDC)
Motor Max Power Rating: Dual 700W
Motor Braking: Regenerative Braking
Motor Sensors: Hall Sensors
Belt Spec: N/A
Cell Type: Lithium-Ion (18650)
Cell Spec: Samsung 22P
Cell Voltage (Nominal): 3.6 V
Cell Current Capacity (Ah): 2.2 Ah
Cell Energy Capacity (Wh): 7.9 Wh
Battery Configuration: 10S X 2P (20 cells)
Battery Voltage (Nominal): 36V
Battery Current Capacity (Ah): 4.4Ah
Battery Energy Capacity (Wh): 158 Wh
Charger / Battery Voltage (Max): 42 V
Battery Charger Output (Amps): 2A
Wheel Material: Super High Rebound PU
Wheel Dimensions: 83mm X 56mm
Wheel Hardness: 78A
Remote Battery Type: AAA
ESC Software: Sine Wave (FOC)
UN Dangerous Goods #: UN3171
UN Dangerous Goods Category: Battery Powered Vehicle
Dangerous Goods Class: Class 9 (Misc)
Certificates: UN 38.3, CE, RoHS
*Range is based on a 155lb (70kg) person riding conservatively (slow/eco mode) on relatively smooth and flat terrain with minimal wind. Actual mileage varies depending on rider weight, riding surface, hills, wind, and most importantly riding habits. To achieve maximum mileage kick to start, accelerate slowly, coast when possible, brake lightly, and ride below max speed. Going slower means going further. Use slow / eco mode to achieve longest possible range.** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. Actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.
** Max speed is calculated when riding on smooth flat ground with no wind with board at full charge. Max speed will decreases as your battery level decreases. This is true for all electric boards.
*** Max grade calculated based on 155 lb (70kg) rider riding on a smooth surface with mild breeze at full charge. The actual max grade depends on rider weight, riding surface, and battery level.